So continuing the use of my thesis as my interaction, I made my prototype Box of Uncertainty. Little janky, with the breadboard and the Arduino Uno, it will be moved to a Trinket M0, and hopefully an antique looking led bulb in the final trunk itself.
I have tried it on the floor partially to get the flow of the interaction, and test the random capabilities of the code– after I tweaked it it was little more to 50/50 chance thankfully. Nothing really all that insightful in the way of the interaction, just people amused about the light in the box and my explanation of Heisenberg’s principle.
I have to start working on how I want to ‘script’ this, I think, really. I am realizing more it’s more on my being the actor/facilitator than the box. Unfortunately.